Work Order Management Software
Stay “In-the Know,” Every Step of the Way
One of UMS’ key differentiators is our proprietary electronic work order system, database, and reporting system, Xchange. This software was developed, engineered, and is maintained by in-house programmers, and contains extensive reporting capabilities to keep your utility informed of project progress at all times.
Xchange can be utilized for revenue enhancement modeling and data integrity analysis, in addition to inventory management, field installation, and large meter surveys. This useful tool can be accessed securely via the cloud anywhere internet access is available, giving you on-demand access to installation data and reports, and the ability to track the installation progress by both route and total project.
Reports and modules available on-demand through Xchange:
- Field Work Order Management: Captures old meter final reading; new meter serial/transmitter/ID numbers; GPS coordinates, before/after pictures of installation site; unique site conditions; transmitter signal strength; customer interactions; and any additional work completed.
- Utility Dashboard: Project overview, scope of work, percent complete
- Substantial Completion: Scope of work by route/percent complete
- Field Production Report: Daily installation details by account and date
- Assist Report: Accounts that cannot/have not been changed and reason
- Punch List: Accounts not complete by route
- Online Account Inquiry: Account details, including pictures of pit sets and final read
- Mass Meter Export: Used to update CIS/billing system